Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Friend,

This morning when I woke up, you were on my mind. I could not help but remember what you did to me. Then I thought about the saying, "Don't get mad get even." & I decided to do just that. Matter of fact, this is a "Get Even Letter." It is time I "Get even" with you for being a blessing to me! So often we focus on the negative things people have done in our life and we want to get even with them. I chose to focus on the positive & take a moment to thank as many people as I can for being in my life for a Reason or for a Season.

Maybe we don't talk everyday, or maybe I only see you once a year, but God put you in my life for a Season. Maybe we talk often and we see each other daily. Well, God placed you in my life for a Reason. Whichever the case, I am grateful for what you have done for me.

Do you remember the time(s) you encouraged me, called me, prayed for me, fed me, visited me,laughed with me, made me laugh, helped me, drove me somewhere, cooked for me, listened to me, & cared for me when I was sick? Do you remember the time when you trusted me, respected me, & believed in me? I do, I REMEMBER! I'll never forget!

I want to thank you for those times. I know I can never repay you for all the things you have done for me, but God will reward you for every deed. I can however, "Get Even" with you with LOVE. I hope that you know that I am praying for you, & I believe in you too. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.

I hope this "GET EVEN LETTER" will remind you that your living is not in vain. The Word of God says in Matthew 25:40; "In as much as you done it into the least of my little ones, you have done it onto me." Stay encouraged & remember that you are loved. Jesus loves you & so do I. May God continue to richly bless you & keep you in his perfect will.

Your Friend, Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment