Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Apologize

I apologize black woman for all the seen & unseen lies,for the heartache and pain that brought tears to your eyes.
I apologize black woman for not being true from the start,for running away from you, leaving a hole in your heart.
For ignoring your feelings & pushing them aside, because I was arrogant & pumped with pride.
I apologize for making promises I couldn't keep,for building a foundation on trechery & deceit.
Being selfish & inconsiderate, I did what I wanted to do,without thinking of you.
I apologize for not holding you through restless nights and stormy days, for my foolish thoughts & immature ways.
Instead of carrying your love with me, I just threw it on the shelf, after we made love I turned away, only thinking of myself.
You cried your heart for me, while I was out running wild & loose, I destroyed the essence of your love with physical, mental, & emotional abuse.
I gave you hell black woman by giving up when times got rough, I didn't slap you, push you, I neglected you-& that's bad enough!
Now I see why you build a wall around yourself, it is me you despise, but that's the price that I have to pay for all the times I wore a diguise.
I pray to God that one day you will realize, that I LOVE YOU BLACK WOMAN & I APLOLOGIZE.

Apology accepted Black Man

No comments:

Post a Comment