Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's Goin On

Just finished my third class for this semester and will complete my fourth next week. Sittin at my computer enjoying the rain and what's left of my weekend. Even when days are movin faster than others & lifes bumps get the best of me I still know that I am truly blessed and highly favored. I know this cuz after I've gone through something I often ask how did I make it through that & that's when I get that light bulb moment and realize that I didn't make it through, God carried me through what ever it was. When I give myself the luxury of quality quiet time alone I recognize all my blessings that are around me & it's not the material things it's my family, friends, place of employment, a home to retreat to when the world is rough but I'm so thankful for an open mind and heart. Till next time be safe and kind, if not kind at least be safe.

1 comment:

  1. Preach it! All of your hard work will soon pay off! Its paying off now as we speak!

    ReplyDelete